Whitepapers from Looking Glass Development, LLC.
Thought leadership requires open discussion of big ideas. We are confident you will find the ideas contained in these whitepapers powerful conversation starters.
- Alphabet Soup - MBO, ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, Agile Development, and PMOs, these are just some of the many mantras available to leaders today. How do you pick the best tools and processes for your organization? This whitepaper provides insight on these critical questions.
- Can You Afford Not To? - Most organizations use only a single methodology which guarantees far too many failures. How can you effectively make use of more than one methodology? This whitepaper answers that question.
- Death at Kickoff - This whitepaper describes a project initiation process that is the most effective we have ever seen.
- Implementing Scrum - This whitepaper focuses on what is required to have real success in implementing Scrum.
- Reporting Analytics & Dashboards - What are the analytical and reporting skills every project manager needs to help their team and the organization succeed? This whitepaper provides key insights to this critical question.
- Scrumming to What End - One of the biggest complaints made by business leaders about Scrum is that they see the team making lots of effort without real business results. This should sound amazing to anyone at all familiar with Scrum as the entire methodology or framework is all about delivering business value. This whitepaper discusses the importance establishing a strategy and having project alignment.
- Who Owns Your Strategy - Strategy provides the guiding principles for every organization. It define who you are and where you are going, but if it is really that important why do so many organizations fail to deliver on their strategy? This whitepaper answers this all important question.